Accountant Head Office Lepine
This role will assist the Controller in day-to-day accounting functions and will be required to maintain reliable and accurate ledgers, accounting records, reports and summaries.
This role requires strong analytical, technology, communication, and organizational skills.
- Minimum five years of experience in accounting or finance.
- Public accounting experience is highly valued.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation is required.
- Coordinate, review, and present financial and management reports including cash flow management and forecasting reports, actual vs budget analysis, cost summaries and other reports as required.
- Assist with preparation of monthly loan draws.
- Assist with cash flow management and forecasting.
- Perform monthly calculations of accruals and fixed asset amortization.
- Perform monthly journal entry preparation.
- Document, review, and present classification of expenses.
- Prepare and consolidate of monthly and year end financial statements.
- Manage all aspects of the general ledger.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and year-end analyses.
- Analyze and report cost variances.