Lepine Corporation is an industry leader for the development and management of new luxury residential rental properties. We are leading the way in creating a refreshing standard of living, unique in today’s rental markets and we are pushing the boundaries in designing efficient buildings, and building efficiently. We create high value, premium rental properties from the ground up and control every step of the process.
The Head Gardner-Landscape Designer will work closely with the Construction Manager to deliver projects on time and to our high-quality standards.
- 5 to 10 years Landscaping experience
- Passion for Horticulture.
- Working hands on while guiding and mentoring a team of 3-5 members.
- Purchasing selection of materials, products and supplies including tress, shrubs, flowers, fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides.
- Solve problems, make decisions, and communicate any areas of concern to supervisor.
- Determine the health and condition of plants.
- Build relationships with local nurseries to gain greater knowledge of their product and supply selection and at the best prices.
- Offer creative and visual input into landscaping designs.
- Communicate effectively with team, supervisors, clients, contractors, and suppliers.
- Role requires that you possess excellent physical condition and endurance.
- Roles requires that you are able to work outdoors for extended periods year-round.
- Must be Pesticide Control certified within 12 months of employment.
- Willing and able to perform other assignments year-round on-site and at Head Office.